As promised here's your printable PDF of targets
 ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Thanks for signing up!

Hi, I'm Eric Hung from Pew Pew Tactical. I'm super excited that you're now part of the PPT family.

As promised, HERE'S THE PDF OF 9 PRINTABLE TARGETS (8.5x11 paper) that have helped me grow immensely as a shooter.

I hope they will help you out as well.

One more thing! To help me better serve you with top articles, click your current gun skill level:

As I mentioned, I'm Eric and I really love guns.  

Years ago I became the resident "gun-guy" of my friends and then...the questions came.

So I created PPT as a one-stop resource that's like learning from your favorite gun buddy.

No politics and no condescending tone if you don't know the difference from a Glock and a 1911.

Whenever I write something I think you'll like...I'll email you the link.

It's about 3 (awesome) articles a week that cover in-depth guides, reviews, entertaining stories, and techniques.

Don't worry, I'll only email you stuff that I think is worth your time.

Stay Safe & Pew Pew!
-Eric

P.S. If you can't wait...here's back to our Homepage


You received this email because you subscribed to updates from Pew Pew Tactical. Too many emails?
Unsubscribe or change frequency here.

5305 River Rd N, STE B, Keizer, Oregon 97303